The first step…
For most organisations the first step will be to understand where you are on your digital journey and how you can use technology to achieve your business objectives.
Through our Digital Maturity Assessment we work with you to understand how digitally mature and innovative you want to be. We then undertake an independent review of your existing organisational technology to establish how far along your journey you are, before making recommendations on what you need to do to reach your destination.
How do we do it?
What do you get?
- Through a structured interview with a Core29 technology consultant, covering both highlevel business topics such as organisational structure, culture of innovation and finance indicators, and specific technology topics such as digital security, business intelligence, application portfolio and data insights
- One or two day on site analysis to complete the interview and receive feedback
- Two days to deliver our report and recommendations
- An easy to follow overview report that assesses and grades your digital maturity, while providing insight into your top five digital pain points / strengths
- Next-step bespoke recommendations to help you deliver your business objectives and act as a lever for change